Friday, January 21, 2011

Mustard -- The Color, Not the Condiment!

Ever since I was a little girl I have had an incredibly strange love for the color yellow. Right now my bedroom at home is a shade of yellow and I think that this is the 3rd time I have painted it a color in the yellow family. My laptop cover and my peacoat are also a shade of yellow. I always think that the yellow thing is starting to get out of hand and then I find something else awesome that is yellow. Today, I figured I would share with you some of the awesome 'mustard' color things that I have stumbled across recently. Enjoy!
Great Shoes from Spirocreations Etsy shop:



Winter Kate by Nicole Richie:




Etsy Ring from ForevermoreCreationsShop:



Hobo International Wallet:

Matix When She's Gone Cardigan (That I got for Christmas!):







Of course, my dream car!



Topshop.com:



Madewell Cardigan:

Awesome vintage thermos!


Dress from stephanieteague Etsy Shop:


Burton Jet Set Jacket:




"I need to laugh, and when the sun is out 

I've got something I can laugh about"
-- The Beatles

3 comments:

  1. i'm so digging the mustard color! i love all the images, but the shoes in the first one are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! the shoes are the best, i finally found where they are from. the etsy shop makes them to order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also love that Beatles bedspread.

    ReplyDelete