Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crate & Barrel Bungalow Dining

I should probably start by stating that I realize its been a while since my last post. I am aware that this is a lame excuse, but I haven't really been home (and I'm still home not right now!). I was in Boston for one weekend, which is the focus of this post. Then, I went to Burlington for a week and now I am back in New York City. I am staying with a family until I can get back into my dorm room. Anyway, I'm finally going to share with you one of the awesome finds that I saw while I was on my little trip to Boston.

I should also probably warn you that I am starting to get concerned that I am in the wrong major, again. Something about decorating and designing and cool projects for the home has been catching my eye lately. I've always been into watching a ridiculous amount of home shows, but this really has been getting a little bit out of hand.

Okay, back on subject, while in Boston I went into Crate & Barrel and absolutely fell in love with their 'Bungalow Dining' set that I took my camera out right in the store to take pictures to share with all of you. It caught my eye the second that I walked up the stairs and saw the beautiful place setting. Something about the bright, but not too bright colors mixed with the wood. I'll stop blabbering and show you the pictures now!

See what I mean, perfectly beachy/summery, but keeping all of the sophistication. Don't worry, I have a detail shot for you as well.

Of course, I included the price list, so you know what you're in for.


A few tables away they used the same napkins and holders up against the same set of dishes just in white this time and it still works great! This way you can just switch up the napkins and create an entirely new setting to go with your plates every time you have company!


As my sister and I swoon over all of the cool stuff at Crate & Barrel the boys were taking a quick snooze on their comfy couches!


1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I have been wanting to decorate and do crafty projects lately too. I wish I could take some interior design classes for free and fun lol.

    ReplyDelete