Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tsunami Relief

Many of the companies and celebrities are introducing products and new ways to support Japan after the terrible Tsunami. It is so fantastic to see so many people come together from all over the world to help out one country. Personally, I felt so awful because I was having such a fantastic weekend at home and Japan was falling apart. I'd like to show you some of the awesome products and items that I have come across that are supporting Japan!



This ring is absolutely fantastic. My sister actually found it on the Etsy MerCurios' shop a few days ago. Each one costs $35 and ALL of the proceeds from this go to the Red Cross for Japan. You can special order it to your ring size so don't think its not for you! I personally love the sleekness of the design.



One unique way to help out would be to buy the vs. The Earthquake digital download. You can 'name your own price' with the minimum of $5. All of the 22 tracks have been donated by the bands. The collection features bands like The Wonder Years, I Call Fives, and With the Punches.


This $300 piece of artwork from Mike Perry Studio is called "An Odd Looking Crew." I love that they're on skateboards, it makes is so playful and fun. A whopping 100% of the cost will go to Japan Relief! Also, if you don't want to spend $300 Mike Perry Studio also has things priced around $25, but of course my expensive taste has to shine through.


Another awesome Etsy find was on the CocoDelayInc Shop page. This necklace is on leather cord and the pendant is made out of recycled papers from around the world. The little bird on the end tops it all of perfectly! I think it's a great piece to add some POP to a plain white tee this summer. Just like that last piece, 100% of these proceeds go to Japan.


These are just a few of the things that I have found. Let me know if you have heard about anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment