Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas & Welcome

This year my New Years Resolution was to start a blog. I decided to start today because I have these wonderful pictures that my friend, Aaron, took at the Rugby (Ralph Lauren) store while he was visiting me in New York City. The garland and other decorations in the store looked absolutely fantastic. My favorite is the picture of the door going into the other part of the store. I think it is a great idea to keep up the basketballs that are there all year round and just add a little bit of Christmas cheer around them! Unfortunately, not all of the pictures turned out very good so I will only be posting a few of the photos. Also, while we were in the store we saw Jamie Bell. He is an actor and played Billy Elliot and was in Jumper and King Kong. I, of course, had no idea who he was until Aaron looked him up on the internet afterwords.





In the future, I will be posting everything from fashion ideas to arts and crafts projects. I am not going to make any promises about how often I will be posting, but there will probably be one post per week at the least. I hope to have less words and more pictures that either I have taken or have found somewhere. Sooner or later I will get the hang of everything, but for now it is all just a trial! Any type of feedback at all would be greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment